It is time. You have come to the conclusion that it is time for a career change. You may have arrived at this conclusion for a multitude of reasons.
Perhaps you have outgrown your current role and crave new challenges or are looking for a better compensation package. Or maybe your hand has been forced. Or, as is increasingly the case, you seek a yet to be discovered sense of fulfillment in your career and REALLY want to do what you love and love what you do.
Whatever the impetus, the moment has arrived and you know, in your heart, that its time.
As you are reading this, it is likely that you have already begun considering how to make your next career step a great one. You most certainly have;
- Updated your LinkedIn profile and reached out to nurture your connections
- Delved deep – earnestly consulting the internet and canvassing your friends and family – searching for what might be the ideal career path.
- Rocked your resume, bringing it to life after years of neglect and you may have even…
- Dusted off your copy of “What Color is Your Parachute.”
BUT, have you considered the one thing that can truly empower you towards realizing your ultimate goal? Have you considered working with a professional career coach?
Professional Career Coaching – Unleash the Power
Through years of experience and research, we have found that professional career coaching is key in navigating change and achieving sustained work satisfaction and success.
The advantages of career coaching are:
- Gain confidence to define your value proposition;
- Discover how to make informed decisions about your career trajectory;
- Build from your foundation of core skills and identify areas to bridge skill gaps;
- Identify and take advantage of resources (local colleges, certification programs), or strategically change jobs, to advance incrementally;
- Practice up-to-date career management skills for today’s market;
- Experience a dedicated advocate working with you to face challenges strategically
A good career coach will help guide you towards reaching your full potential. Often we are so focused on our day-to-day, or distracted by self-doubt, that we lose sight of our uniqueness. That is why it is incredibly motivating to have someone in your corner objectively working with, and for, you.
A career coach helps you discover what led you to where you are, and reveal your path forward.
So, in addition to the basics, consider empowering yourself by working with the one resource that can help you define and achieve your professional goals. We believe in the power of career coaching so much that it is integral to all of our services. To find out more, visit out Career Coaching page.